Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1 year = 12 months = 365 day = 8760 hours = 15 minutes

Yes I know that is creative math, but that is how long the video montage that I put together for Grace's first year is.  I had a great time putting this together - thanks to my Macbook.  It was so much fun revisiting all of our experiences.  I can't deny that there might have been a few tears when I was making it.  She was so tiny and I still feel bad about her little conehead, which thankfully went away very quickly(not sure why the thumbnail shows that snippet of the video). It is really long though so I don't expect anyone but family to watch all of it.   I wanted to have one place with all of the major events of Grace's first year and found it hard to leave anything out.


Untitled from Kristi Peshke on Vimeo.




1 comment:

  1. First, you are an amazing mother! Second, I now have to go wash my face because my mascara is all down my cheeks. Third, I miss all 3 of you very much! Excellent job on the video, love it!

    ReplyDelete