Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Weekend in Oct?


Well it is finally showing signs that fall is here if you count a couple of mornings that started in the high 40s.  Ok, so yeah the day ended up in the 80s, but it is almost November(Wow Christmas is around the corner and then 1st birthday- where has the year gone!!).  We woke up Friday and it was a bit chilly so I took that as an excuse to try out some new outfits in Grace's closet.  I have learned that hats, headbands, etc really don't bother her.  She was more than willing to smile and model this cute outfit.  I just realized that her socks are the same color as the sofa and it makes her look like she doesn't have feet.


Saturday morning was another chilly start and we had an early appointment for Grace's flu booster shot. They were having a flu clinic and that was the way to do it.  We were in and out of the office in less than   5 mins.  She cried for maybe 2 seconds if that; such a big girl.  I again used the weather as an excuse to dress Grace up.  I bought this Halloween outfit before Heather gave her the ladybug costume.  I figured that she could wear all of the pieces and parts throughout the winter and I didn't expect we'd really do much trick or treating (post on that later)

Isn't she a cute cat?

"Meow" - or more like her current squeals

Sunday morning we headed over to check out Keith's new office.  They've got a great space and it looks fabulous.  This little company really is growing up.  We were very impressed.  We'll have to drive down and meet Daddy for lunch now that they are much closer to home.  

Grace wanted to sit at the big desk.  

Tasty Desk 


Showing Daddy how it is done.  She said that working was easy!


Grace isn't crawling quite yet, but she has started trying.  I have been very excited for her to crawl, until it is about to happen.  I just realized that the attention I have to give a rolling baby vs a crawler is very different.  Yes, I watch her like a hawk now but I can run to the bathroom or switch over the laundry without much worry.  Pretty much all I have to deal with is her fussing if she realizes that I left the room or she fell over from sitting.  I think our lives are about to change and some baby proofing is in our near future.  Check out this video I took Saturday.  Yes she is trying to get my shoe.  She loves to roll and get our shoes.  I about expected her to do a somersault a couple times.  She just needs to figure out how to move her arms too and not just the legs and feet.  




2 comments:

  1. My goodness, she is just about to crawl. I love the rocking on all fours and grunting, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and love the pic on the couch today. Such a happy baby! (my new computer background)

    ReplyDelete