Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last day of Pre-Pre-Preschool

No I am not stuttering, but I am not sure what to call it.  Grace went to a Mother's Day Out program this past year.  She seemed to really enjoy it and really learned a lot!  She was in the Toddler and 2s room - all kids who were turning 2 this past year.  She will be in the 2 yr old room in the fall.

This was Grace on the first day on Aug 23rd.

And on her last day - May 17th

My goodness she was just a baby last fall and she looks like a little girl now.  I will probably say that same thing the next few years, but the change is amazing.  She will start up the summer session next week.  It is fun picking her up from school and asking about her day.  Her typical response was that she ate lunch, took a nap and played on the slide or swings.  Also Jackie seems to be her best friend.  She will mention Parker or Ella or Lanie, but Jackie is always the first.    I hope they are in the same class next year.  It is so cute when I drop Grace off and she runs to Jackie and one or the other will say 'Hi Jackie' or 'Hi Grace'!  



My little toddler!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the backpack grew with her - she must have amazing back muscles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. What a lovely photo girl. I know I am going to cry when my babies go off to school. I can feel the sadness now. :(

    ReplyDelete