Friday, January 14, 2011

Working out

In about a week, Grace and I will be flying to Denver to go skiing with my parents and sister.  My dad and I ski, while the rest will hang out in the condo or walk around the village for the day.  For some reason, I didn't think about getting in shape for this trip until way too late.  I started on Jan 1st and know that my dad is going to kick my butt on the ski slopes.

I recently realized that much of the workout wear that I own either doesn't fit, is way faded and old, or isn't very flattering.  I would love to win these new pieces.  Maybe being stylish would help motivate me more.  Grace normally watches my workouts and finds them hysterical.  She bops to the music and just laughs.  As cute as her laughter is, it isn't very motivating even having a 10 month old laugh at your workout.

 I think this top would be great.  I love the ruching.

These pants look really flattering. Maybe that wide waistband will make my stomach look that flat.  A girl can hope huh?


I would cover it all up with this if we need to run out to the store.


If you would like to try and win a new workout outfit.  Go here to learn how.




No comments:

Post a Comment