Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catching up!

I am a bit behind in my blogging so this is going to be pretty picture heavy post.

It is already Easter around here.  My parents sent Grace an Easter present.  Of course at her birthday she wasn't much into opening gifts but a mere 2 wks later it looks like she has that down pat.





This bunny is her favorite right now.  She drags it to me so that I can bop her with his ears and she just cackles with laughter.  She really has gotten into loving on all of her stuffed animals.  It is super cute to watch.  We now have stuffed animals everywhere in the playroom since she drags them around hugging them.    It is funny that these pictures were taken just a couple of weeks ago and Grace has on pants and a long sleeved t-shirt.  Today the forecast is in the 90s!!!


One of the gifts that Grace got for her birthday has turned out to be very great for particularly snack time.  Aunt Irma sent Grace these Gyro bowls that rotate making them very difficult to dump out everything.  You can see that she definitely tries.  Just a couple of weeks with these bowls and I think she has started leaving all of her other plates and bowls alone.  Now that isn't to say that she isn't still dropping food on the floor, but at least we aren't getting as many whole plates of food on the floor.  Thanks, Aunt Irma!





Last week Grace and I went to a petting zoo.  She loved it and just squealed in delight at the animals - bunnies, pigs, goats, donkeys and sheep.















And yes I have a big post coming about what you see in this last couple of pictures.  Grace is officially walking!!



Apparently, eating with your feet on the table is a new favorite.  The more I tell her NO the more she laughs and puts her feet up.  After awhile it is even hard for me to keep a straight face.



No comments:

Post a Comment