Monday, October 25, 2010

October is almost over....

It is hard to believe that November is next week.  I really need to start thinking of getting ready for the Holidays.  Christmas lists need to be made, gifts purchased and decorating for the holidays.  I am so excited this year since it will be Grace's first Christmas.  Of course she won't remember it, but that doesn't mean it should be any less.  There will be lots of pictures.



We had Grace's 6 month photo shoot done last month and took some family photos as well.  I haven't blogged much about it since I want to use some of these pictures in our christmas cards.  I have looked at templates on etsy, looked at what my photographer has to offer, considered designing my own, and also looked at Shutterfly.

I've used Shutterfly for Father's Day cards before and they turned out great.  I was looking at some of the christmas designs and there are some really good ones.  These story cards are really cool too.

 I need to remember them for next year.  It is such a great update to the traditional newletters.    Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards right now which is what got me looking there.  Oh decisions, decisions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment